Accushot PSR Atlas Bipod in Standard Height BT-46 / Tall Height BT-47 NC No Clamp or ADM QD Lever LW17
- BT46-NC-No Clamp model (No Clamp meaning it does not have the means to attach to a rail) it requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance and LT271 or the NC will mount directly to our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots.
- The BT46-NC and BT47-NC also mount directly to our BT-19 spigot and Sako TRG mount.
- BT46 Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0".
- BT47 Height Range approximately 7.5 – 12.5".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees
straight down, 45 degrees forward and
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
- Non-Rotating Legs*
- Strengthened Leg Boss*
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075*
- BT46 Weight 11.42 ounces.
- BT47 Weight 13.61 ounces.
- Available in black only.
- Made in America
- ADM 170-S Lever (aka LW17) - High Quality Quick Detach Lever mounts directly to any Picatinny rail.
The Atlas Accuracy International Spigot (AAIS) Part number BT19 – Is designed for use with the BT10-NC, BT46-NC, or BT47-NC Atlas Bipods that mounts directly to the AAIS which plugs into the Accuracy International AI/AICS stocks utilizing the factory retention/release mechanism. The AAIS is constructed from 6061T6 Aluminum with a type II hard coat anodize mated with an alloy steel Spigot that is finished with a Manganese Phosphate. The AAIS weighs approximately 4.7 ounces is proudly made in the USA.
**Important** When installing the BT-19 Please be sure to Loosen the Tension Nut up as much as possible before inserting the Spigot into the stock. Push Spigot into the receptacle using the Tension Knob until there is a good solid Click of the spigot locking into place, then tighten the Tension Knob.