SELECT SIZE AND OPTIONS BELOW!
Adams Arms PISTOL Length Piston Kit P Series Adjustable Micro Block PKP-ADJ
Adams Arms CARBINE Length Piston Kit P Series Adjustable Micro Block PKC-ADJ
Adams Arms MID Length Piston Kit P Series Adjustable Micro Block PKM-ADJ
Adams Arms RIFLE Length Piston Kit P Series Adjustable Micro Block PKR-ADJ
This system will work with .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO.
- Patented One-Piece Bolt Carrier
- P Series Micro Block - Adjustable (5 Settings - 100%/74%/53%/32%/11%)
- Upper Receiver Bushing
- Bushing Installation Rod
- Bolt Spring
- SIZE APPROPRIATE Drive Rod with Bushing and Spring
- Installation Instruction Card
The Adams Arms Piston System:
- A short stroke free floating piston system.
- Is Self-Cleaning.
- Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
- Corrosive resistant coating processes.
- Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
- Doesn't vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
- Has a Lifetime Warranty.
This system requires a .750" gas seat.
We recommend using a standard milspec barrel nut (such as DPMS sold on website) or barrel nut with similar measurements for proper fit and function of the kit. Many aftermarket proprietary barrel nuts do not offer the clearance for the drive rod or proper seating of the spring and bushing.
- Low Mass Carrier
- Nickel Boron (Silver)
- Low Mass Nickel Boron
- VOODOO (a subsidiary of Adams Arms) Bolt Carrier Group BCG Upgrade kit. Allows you to complete your bolt carrier with the same superior LifeCoating that Adams uses on their Bolt Carrier. This BCG Upgrade kit includes a LifeCoated: 5.56 Bolt, Cam Pin, Firing Pin, Cotter Pin
LifeCoat is more than just an application or coating processes. It is the most technologically advanced coating processes, material and machining available on the market today. LifeCoat is the idea that certain processes and materials are superior for their applicable needs and when combined they offer efficiencies unparalleled to anything currently available.
Micro Gas Blocks should have the set screws torqued to 87 in-lbs