Black Hole 20" 5.56 Match Grade Bull Profile Rifle Gas System .936 Polygonal AR15 Sniper Barrel
Top Quality Stainless Fluted Barrel for your Custom Accuracy Build! Polygonal 3 groove rifling and machined finish. Polygonal Rifled Barrel benefits include increased accuracy, reduced cleaning, increased barrel life, and increased velocity. This is the rifling of choice on world famous sniper systems like the H&K PSG1 and MSG-90. M4 feed ramp is included. Uses .936 AR-15 Gas Block Bull Profile for ultimate accuracy. Threaded for flash hider or muzzle device. Hard to find 1:8 Hybrid Barrel Twist. Magnetic Particle (MP) Tested, Stainless Steel, Premium Barrel for your next build!
Stripes fluting is five deep cuts spaced evenly around the barrel. Barrel includes fluting in front and behind the gas block.
Optional Stainless Rainier XTC Compensator NOT INCLUDED UNLESS ADDED.
Under handguard: 0.97 inches
In front of gas block: 0.92 inches
Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz
About Black Hole Weaponry
Specialists in Polygonal Rifling, Black Hole Weaponry is located in Central Washington State. We are a Division of Columbia River Arms LLC. Black Hole Weaponry is owned and operated by Carl Caudle who has been a gunsmith for over 30 years.
We use 416R stainless steel and our rifling shape is a series of arcs instead of square corners, as in the traditional style of Enfield rifling. This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning. Here you can see the difference between classic Enfield rifling compared to the 5 land and 3 land polygonal rifling.
- We purchase certified material and keep certifications on file.
- We record material lot numbers and track each piece of steel through the entire manufacturing process.
- We mark each barrel near the extension with our name, the lot number and the inspectors stamp.
- We perform magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing
- Every barrel is individually inspected using industry standard Go/No-Go gauges with an Industry standard bolt.
- We randomly employ destructive testing methods