Black Hole Weaponry 16" 300 Blackout Carbine .750 AR15 Barrel
Top Quality Barrel for your Custom Build! Instantly SUPER-SIZE your AR15 to the powerful .300 Blackout cartridge. This caliber uses the same bolt carrier and magazines as your AR15. Only the barrel need be changed! Supersonic polygonal 3 groove and machined finish standard. Polygonal Rifled Barrel benefits include increased accuracy, reduced cleaning, increased barrel life, and increased velocity. This is the rifling of choice on world famous sniper systems like the H&K PSG1 and MSG-90. M4 feed ramp is included. Uses .750 AR-15 Gas Block. Threaded for flash hider or muzzle device. Ideal 1:8.5 300 Blackout Barrel Twist. All Black Finish, Stainless Steel, Premium Barrel for your next build!
Under handguard: 0.88 inches
In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
Thread: 5/8x24 (Common AR10 size muzzle devices)
About Black Hole Weaponry
Specialists in Polygonal Rifling, Black Hole Weaponry is located in Central Washington State. We are a Division of Columbia River Arms LLC. Black Hole Weaponry is owned and operated by Carl Caudle who has been a gunsmith for over 30 years.
We use 416R stainless steel and our rifling shape is a series of arcs instead of square corners, as in the traditional style of Enfield rifling. This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning. Here you can see the difference between classic Enfield rifling compared to the 5 land and 3 land polygonal rifling.
- We purchase certified material and keep certifications on file.
- We record material lot numbers and track each piece of steel through the entire manufacturing process.
- We mark each barrel near the extension with our name, the lot number and the inspectors stamp.
- We perform magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing
- Every barrel is individually inspected using industry standard Go/No-Go gauges with an Industry standard bolt.
- We randomly employ destructive testing methods