Command Arms CAA RONI for Glock 17 Civilian Pistol to 16" Carbine Conversion C-G2
No NFA Paperwork, No Tax Stamp, and No Long Wait! The CAA RONI® Civilian Pistol Carbine Conversion C-G2 comes with an Austrian Made 16" barrel with glock-related features.
The RONI® Civilian Pistol Carbine Conversion C-G2 is equipped with a drop in non SBR 16” Barrel that is ideal for those looking for better precision, and an aggressive look. No Gunsmithing Required. It is exclusive to Glock Gen 3/4, including compensated models (17 and 17C). The RONI® C-G2 provides a better grip, stability and platform for many accessories. Now you can use your pistol for a greater range, faster aiming, and better accuracy.
- Pistol disassembly is required – firearm should be placed into pistol carbine chassis
- Equipped with a flattop rail, allowing a combination of sight, magnifier, and/or night vision
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories
- Includes a detachable folding forearm grip, rear magazine holder, and safety-lever trigger guard
- Some pistol models require an intergrated rail
- Specifications can be slightly different between pistol models
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast cocking handle
- Not all RONI® models fit compensated models
Made Of: Poly+Alum
Weight (grams): 1,610.0
Width Max (cm) : 6.5
Height Max (cm) : 14.0
Length Max (cm) : 69.0
RONI® Civilian Pistol Carbine Conversion C-G2 Measurements:
- Width: 2.55"
- Height: 5.5"
- Length: 18.5"
California: Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT are not authorized for sale or use in the State of California.