EOTech 552.A65 NV Comp. Holographic Sight L3 USA 552 552.XR308
Length: 5.6 in (143mm)
Width: 2.0 in (51mm)
Height: 2.5 in (64mm)
Weight: 11.1 oz (312g)
Mount: 1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail
Power Source: AA (Alkaline or Lithium)
Brightness: 30 settings (10 for NV)
Water Resistance: 33 ft (10m)
Battery life: Approx 1,000 continous hours (Lithium) or 600 hours (Alkaline) at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
Night vision compatible: Gen I-III
Reticle option(s): • -0: 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot (552.A65)
• XR308 (4 dots for .308/7.62x51) (552.XR308)
NOTE: The XR308 reticle is pixilated and is designed for military usage on a machine gun for suppressive fire beginning at 300 m out to 1.2K. These distances require a magnifier combination for effective usage of the reticle. The XR308 reticle is not designed for usage on a shoulder fired weapon.
EOTech Holographic Weapon Sight General Specifications
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Sealing: Interally fog-resistant optics
Adjustment Range (per click): Approx 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds) when zeroing
Adjustment Range: +/-40 MOA travel
Optical Surfaces: Anti-reflective coating on external surfaces
Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23 mm)
Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
Rear Window Material: 3/16" thick laminate
Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28 m) at a 3" eye relief
Brightness Settings: 20 daylight settings
10 additional settings on night vision-compatible models
Adjustable for visibility in the brightest sunlight
Compatible with Gen I through III night vision devices
Auto Battery Check Indicator: Reticle flashes on startup when battery is low
Auto Shutdown: User-controlled; shuts down at 4 or 8 hours
• EOTech reserves the right to change the product specifications at any time.
• All EOTech material is for information purposes only and does not constitute any binding obligation or agreement by EOTech; and all claims about performance and performance characteristics assume normal, responsible usage within the warranty period.
• EOTech users will often experience a point of impact shift away from the point of aim when the sight is used at a temperature different from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed. The point of aim shift may be greater the more extreme the temperature change. To achieve optimum accuracy, the sight should be re-zeroed whenever the temperature changes from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed.
• All EOTech sights exhibit a varying degree of parallax depending on operating conditions.
This is the NVG compatible version of the most advanced optic in the world and it's made in the USA. It has 10 NVG reticle settings (in addition to the 20 standard settings) that allows it to be used WITH NIGHT VISION GEAR (NVG not included). Check out the Valhalla Discount Lowest Price.