EOTECH XPS3 NVG Compatible XPS IN STOCK! MSRP $629
LISTED IS THE LOWEST ADVERTISED PRICE ALLOWED BY AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS. WANT THE BEST DEAL? Add it to your cart and get the Valhalla Member Discount Price on Request!
Two reticle models in stock: XPS3-0- 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot, 1-single 1MOA aiming dot, XPS3-2-65MOA circle with two 1MOA aiming dots
Newest and shortest model holosight yet! This latest sight is smaller than the former N-cell battery sight (511/551) and runs on a single 123 battery. It also has a longer battery life than the N-cell style sights. Smaller,lighter and always fast with three reticle options. With the new single battery configuration, the XPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or NV mount.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Two reticle models in stock: XPS3-0- 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot, 1-single 1MOA aiming dot, XPS3-2-65MOA circle with two 1MOA aiming dots
- Available in Night Vision (XPS3) and non- Night Vision (XPS2) versions. The numbers reflect the number of the buttons on the back of the sight.
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.75"x2.4"x2.4" (95.25X60.96x60.96)
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds),0.25 MOA (14" at 50 yds.)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: yes, 10 setting (generation i-iii+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Reticle Options: 65 MOA with quadrant ticks and Single OR Two 1 MOA dot(s) - DEPENDS ON MODEL SELECTED
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
WHAT ARE THE RETICLE DOTS CALIBRATED FOR?
The center dot is 1MOA and zeroed for 50 and 200 yards with 62 grain .223 (5.56) ammunition. If the 2-2 is selected, a second ballistic drop dot is present that is callibrated for a 500 yard zero. The dots can also be used for other calibers. For example, with a 12 Ga. Sabot 385 grain 1850 velocity, the first dot is zeroed for 25 yard first zero, 100 yard second zero and the second dot is 250 yards.