GGG-1588 45 Degree Transition Backup Sights Set - GG&G AR15 BUIS
The 45 Degree Transition Sights:
If you use a magnified scope on your AR, SCAR or other flat top style carbine or rifle, you know how difficult it can be to engage targets at close range. The GG&G 45 Degree Transition Sights provide you with the ability to quickly transition between long range target engagement and closer target acquisition. These GG&G Transition Sights give you that "Edge" in tactical situations or competition. The 45 degree offset position makes it easy to transition to the iron sights by simply canting the weapon and engaging the target with the transition iron sights.
45 Degree Transition Sights Specifications:
- Easy installation to common dovetails or Mil-STD-1913 dovetails.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism.
- Does not interfere with primary optics.
- Perfect for Law Enforcement, Military, self defense, or 3-Gun Competition.
- Front sight uses a standard A2 front sight post and is adjustable for elevation. It will accept a standard A2 tritium front sight post if desired.
- Rear sight has a large open aperture for quick target acquisition and is adjustable for windage.
- Manufactured from tough 6061-T6 billet aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Weight: Each sight component only weighs 0.75 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.