Magpul 10, 20, or 25 Round .308 LR308 Magazine Clip SR25 PMAG 20LR (SELECT SIZE BELOW)
AVAILABLE IN SAND COLOR!
SELECT SIZE BELOW
M3 10 ROUND 7.62 PMAG MAG290
M3 20 ROUND 7.62 PMAG MAG291
M3 25 ROUND 7.62 PMAG MAG292
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to; CA, HI, MA, D.C., NY, Puerto Rico, Wichita, KS, Toledo OH and Oak Park IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 12 rounds will not be shipped to; Chicago, IL
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds will not be shipped to: NJ, Cincinnati OH., Aurora IL., South Bend IN, CO.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 16 rounds will not be shipped to: Franklin Park, IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 20 rounds will not be shipped to; MD, Cleveland and Columbus OH.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 35 rounds will not be shipped to; Riverdale, IL.
The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20-round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor and replaces the previous generation MAG243 in our line.
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and mil-spec ammunition (including M118LR), the PMAG 20LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Specially designed, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage, keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Textured gripping surface for positive magazine handling
- Robust floor plate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning.
- Optimized for use with 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR.
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LMT 7.62 MRP, LaRue Tactical OBR, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07 and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10, Rock River Arms LAR8, and any other rifles that utilize M14 type, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 magazines