MOE Carbine Stock
MOE™ M4 Carbine Collapsible Butt-Stock – CHOOSE Commercial MAG401 or Mil-Spec MAG400
COMMERCIAL IS ONLY IN STOCK ON BLACK OR ODGREEN
Magpul® Original Equipment (MOE™) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE™ line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul® MOE™ Stock – Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for AR-15 carbines (Select MAG400 FOR MILSPEC 1.14"DIAMETER TUBES OR MAG401 FOR COMMERCIAL 1.17" DIAMETER receiver extension tubes). Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. BOTH Models include an extended 0.55” rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates longer slant-back extension tubes.
Note: There are two basic types of M4 Carbine Receiver Extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial. If you have a Mil-Spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Military CTR™ (MAG310), or Military MOE (MAG400). For help identifying which extension is on your rifle, please visit www.magpul.com/tech/ctr.html
Made in USA
- MAG 401 Mounts on Commercial Carbine Receiver Extension tube (Not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, RRA, Olympic, etc.
- MAG 400 Mounts on Milspec Carbine Receiver Extension tube (Not included) from manufacturers such as Stag, S&W, Colt, etc.
- Premium chrome-silicon spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15 / M16 applications
- Compatible with Single-Point® sling mounts
- Sling Mounts
- Rear / Bottom - 1.25” Sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55” (Removable)
- Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30”
- Cheek Risers (0.25”, 0.50”, 0.75”, 1.5” for NON-AR15 / M16 applications)
- MOE Carbine Stock (w/ Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55”)
- Weight, Stock: 0.53 lb
- Weight, w/ Receiver Extension: 0.93 lb
- Length, Stock: 7.13 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.8 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.7 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.5 in.
* Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer. Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55” weight: 0.12 lb. Optional Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30” (weight: 0.09 lb.) may ONLY be used with standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extensions. Butt-pads are compatible with UBR™, ACS™, CTR™ and MOE™ carbine stocks.
- 1) QD Sling Swivel $8.50
- 2) Basic 4 Position Commercial Carbine Stock Kit (4 Position Commercial Tube, Buffer, Locking Plate, Castle Nut, Carbine Spring) $30.00
- 3) 6 Position Carbine Stock Kit (6 Position Commercial Tube, Buffer, Locking Plate, Castle Nut, Carbine Spring) $39.00
- 4) Carbine Tube Installation Tool (only tool necessary to change out an AR-15 Lower Receiver Tube) $6.00
- 5) 6 Position Mil-spec Tube ONLY $19.00
- 6) 6 Position Mil-spec Tube Kit (6 Position Tube, Buffer, Locking Plate, Castle Nut, Carbine Spring) $39.00
|Add Enhanced Buttpad MAG317:
|This product was added to our catalog on .