Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Rifle Stock is a drop-in replacement for AR15/M16 A1 and A2 rifle stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension (buffer tube). Designed as a basic upgrade, the stock features integral 1.25" sling loop, optional dual-side front and rear QD mounting points, replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad, and internal storage compartment accessible through the rear storage door.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (tube not included)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Overall shape provides for offhand hold options
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Large storage compartment easily accessible behind hinged butt-plate
- Knockout bosses on the bottom allow for the addition of an optional accessory rail
- Sling Mounts
- Bottom Rear - 1.25" Sling loop
- Front/Rear – Optional Sling Mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button QD swivels
- PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80"
- Sling Mount Kit - Type 1 for single-side swivel mounting
- Sling Mount Kit - Type 2 for dual-side swivel mounting
- MOE® Polymer Rail Section, 5 Slots
- MOE Rifle Stock
- Weight, Stock: 14.0 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 17.6 oz.
- Length, Max: 10.5"
- LOP: ~13.3"
NOTE: The MOE Rifle Stock is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
* Optional PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80" adds 0.50 in. LOP and 1.0 oz. vs. standard pad.
** Specifications based on factory configuration.