Magpul Gen 2 PRS AR15/M16 MAG-307 Sniper Stock 5.56 .223 MAG307
The Magpul PRS (Precision Rifle/Sniper) – AR15/M16 Model is a drop-in, precision-adjustable butt stock for rifles with A1/A2 fixed stocks. Designed to offer the fine-tuned, customized feel of a precision target stock, the PRS is adjustable for both cheek riser height and length-of-pull without sacrificing the durability necessary to withstand the operational environment. Compared to the A2 stock, the PRS can shorten the LOP by 0.25" or extend it by 0.75". Machined aluminum adjustment knobs feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil and allows easy, tool-less adjustments by simply rotating the knobs. Machined aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shaft provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact conditions. Rubber butt-pad offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage for optimal accuracy even with body armor or modular gear. Bottom Picatinny-type rail allows for OPTIONAL monopod use, additional sling mounts or storage. Stock includes all mounting hardware for A1/A2 type rifles with fixed stock. Features
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to Rifle Receiver Extension tube without A2 Spacer (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black phosphate coated solid steel adjustment shafts
- Bottom Picatinny-type rail with removable cover for use with monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - 1.25" sling loop (left-right reversible)
- PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80"
- PRS AR15/M16 Stock
- Weight, Stock: 1.68 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rifle Receiver Extension: 1.90 lb.
- Length, Stock: 10.45-11.45 in.
- LOP Adjustment: ~39 Clicks (0.026 in. / click)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.00 in.
- LOP, Min: 13.3 in.
- LOP, Max: 14.3 in.
- Cheek Height Adjustment: ~29 Clicks (0.026 in. / click)
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.75 in.
NOTE: The PRS is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a Carbine will require a Rifle Receiver Extension tube, Rifle Buffer and Spring (not included).
DO NOT USE THE PRS AR15/M16 ON AR10-TYPE RIFLES DUE TO CHARGING HANDLE CLEARANCE ISSUES! Please order the the AR10/SR25 PRS MAG308.
* Optional PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80" adds 0.50 in. LOP and 0.07 lb. vs. standard pad. Butt-pads are only for use with PRS AR15/M16 and PRS AR10/SR25 models.
** Specifications based on factory configuration.
- Accushot Monopod with Quick Knob