Magpul PRS FAL MAG341 Precision Sniper Stock Metric
Adjustable for cheek weld height, length of pull, and cheek weld placement, the Precision Rifle/Sniper (PRS™) stock offers adjustability in a drop-in form for the FAL metric pattern rifle, while still utilizing the factory standard buffer unit. PRS-FAL FEATURES
Fits any METRIC lower trigger frame with standard spring guide tube. Installs with screws from standard buttstock (not included).
Will not fit INCH or PARA lowers. A FAL-type buttstock removal tool is recommended for easy installation.
• Adjustable for cheek weld height, length of pull, and cheek weld placement
• Machined aluminum adjustment dials with positive click detents
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel shafts
• Rubber recoil pad with solid aluminum core
• Adapter for sling/monopod mounting
• Reversible QD front sling mount, and rear 1.5” loop
• Weight: 1.89 pounds
• Retracted Length: 10.25"
• Extended Length: 11.50"
• Height Adjustment: 1.150"
• Cheek Weld Placement Adjustment: 0.65”
PRS-FAL Tech Notes (Adobe PDF Format)
PRS-FAL Installation Instructions (368kb)
Click here for complete list of PRS-FAL Technical Resources. Due to ITAR restrictions this item, or some of its components, cannot be exported from the United States of America without a valid U.S. State Department export permit. Additionally, there may be local laws for which the customer is responsible.