Midwest Industries MCTAR-20P Free Float Forearm for Piston Uppers MSRP $195
ADD TO CART TO SEE INSTANT REBATE SPECIAL!
Midwest Industry's innovative 2 piece Free Float Forearm design allows easier installation over single piece units that require front gas block sight removal. These Quad Rail Handguard systems include desired laser etched USGI T-marks for accessory location and instantly improve accuracy by reducing strain on barrel harmonics. MII Generation II AR15 Forearms are sure to be the new standard for fit, finish, and value in tactical handguards. Made in USA. ALL MIDWEST FREE FLOAT FOREARM KITS INCLUDE STANDARD END CAP TRIM RING.
Why should I Free Float my AR15 barrel?
Free-floating your AR barrel gives maximum accuracy by eliminating all hand guard forces on the barrel.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST AR GAS PISTON SYSTEMS
- Carbine Length MCTAR20P Weight: 11.0 oz. Length 7"
- No removal of barrel or front sight for installation. Simply cut off the delta ring for a easy install.
- MIL-STD 1913 rails.
- USGI T-marked for accessory location.
- Constructed of 6061 hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service.
- Uninterrupted or monolithic look upper rail.
- Highest quality at an affordable price.