MI Midwest Industries G3 SSM 12" M-LOK Free Float Handguard
NOW IN STOCK IN 15" TOO. SELECT SIZE BELOW!
- Super Lightweight 12.625" Rifle Length Model weighs in at only 9.1 oz with barrel nut!
- Professional Grade Rock Solid One Piece Design Free Float Forearm
- MI Patent Pending Torque Plate System
- Slim 1.5" Outside Diameter
- One Five Slot KEY-MOD Aluminum Rail Section INCLUDED
- Features FIVE anti-rotation QD Sling Swivel Sockets for Optional QD Swivel
- High Quality MIL-STD 1913 top rail, T-marked for accessory location
- Rugged construction from 6061 aluminum, hard coat annodized for lifetime of service
- Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- Proprietary barrel nut and nut wrench INCLUDED
- Some minor gunsmithing required
- 100% USA Made with Lifetime Warranty
- Three sides of M-LOK slots for accessory mounting
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY NOTE
There are many variations in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please check with Billet upper manufacturer to insure fit of this handguard. This handguard is compatible with milspec forged upper receivers as well as the Midwest Industries billet upper receiver.
A WORD ON COLORS
Midwest OD Green and Dark Earth are a match for the rest of the OD Green and Dark Earth that Midwest sells (see pic at bottom which shows side by side with OD green front sight and some MI black parts). As you can see in natural light outside, the OD Green is far different from Midwest Black. However, colored metals have a different look than plastic and Midwest uses a dark OD Green similar to Magpul OD Green. Because every manufacturer is different on colors, If you aren't comfortable with having different shades I always recommend outfitting one rifle with only one manufacturer's colors. A lot of folks like the varying colors though since everything in nature varies in colors. The more variable shades on a rifle, the better camo it actually is. Alternatively, I recommend to most people to stay with Black and buy rail covers from your favorite manufacturer to match other stocks and forearms exactly. No returns on special ordered colored items unless defective.