Midwest Industries MI Gen2 Two Piece Free Float AR15 Handguard Mid-Length MCTAR-21G2
Weight 11.3 oz, Length 9 inches, Width 2.3 inches, Height 2.43 inches. Piston compatible (ADAMS, CMMG, STAG, S&W). Not Osprey - Osprey requires 21P model.
Midwest Industry's MCTAR21G2 innovative 2 piece Free Float Forearm design allows easier installation over single piece units that require front gas block sight removal. These Quad Rail Handguards include desired laser etched USGI T-marks for accessory location and instantly improve accuracy by reducing strain on barrel harmonics. MII Generation II AR15 Forearms are sure to be the new standard for fit, finish, and value in tactical handguards. Made in USA.
Why should I Free Float my AR15 barrel?
Free-floating your AR barrel gives maximum accuracy by eliminating all hand guard forces on the barrel.
- Midlength MCTAR21G2 Weight: 11.3 oz.
- No removal of barrel or front sight for installation. Simply cut off the delta ring for a easy install.
- MIL-STD 1913 rails.
- USGI T-marked for accessory location.
- Constructed of 6061 hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service.
- Uninterrupted or monolithic look upper rail.
- Highest quality at an affordable price.