Midwest Industries Midlength Quad Rail Handguard Forearm MCTAR18 **MSRP $167.50**
ADD ITEMS TO YOUR CART TO SEE OUR INCREDIBLE VALHALLA INSTANT REBATE PRICES. WE ARE YOUR BEST PRICE MIDWEST INDUSTRIES HEADQUARTERS (NO COUPON REQUIRED)
These Midwest Industry Generation II Quad Rail Handguards are the hottest quad rail forearms on the market. Laser etched T-marks for accessory location, they are also 15% lighter than the first Generation with the same strength. These Handguards are easily installed with no gunsmithing to replace the standard plastic forearm. Lightweight construction from high quality 6061 aluminum, the handguards are hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service. MII Generation II Forearms are sure to be the new standard for fit, finish, and value in tactical handguards. Made in USA. MCTAR-18 midlength IS AVAILABLE IN ODGREEN OR DARK EARTH BY SPECIAL ORDER. ALL OTHER FOREARMS ARE BLACK ONLY. I ONLY STOCK BLACK. IF YOU WANT A COLOR,PLEASE SPECIFY IN NOTE AT TIME OF ORDER AND EXPECT 1 WEEK DELAY (NO PRICE DIFFERENCE).
- Mid-length 8.125" Weight: 12.4 oz.
- No gunsmith installation. Simply install like factory plastic units.
- High quality at an affordable price.
- Grenade launcher or shotgun compatible with lower section removed.
- Constructed of 6061 hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service.
- MIL-STD 1913 rails.
- Solid lock-up.
- USGI T-marked for accessory location.