Midwest Industries Quad Rail 2 Piece Forearm MCTAR-17 17X 18 19
These Midwest Industry Generation II Quad Rail Handguards are the hottest quad rail forearms on the market. Laser etched T-marks for accessory location, they are also 15% lighter than the first Generation with the same strength. The M4 Carbine Handguards are easily installed with no gunsmithing to replace the standard plastic forearm. Lightweight construction from high quality 6061 aluminum, the handguards are hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service. MI Generation II Forearms are sure to be the new standard for fit, finish, and value in tactical handguards. Made in USA.
NOTE: MCTAR-17 CARBINE SIZE IS AVAILABLE IN ODGREEN OR DARK EARTH BY SPECIAL ORDER. ALL OTHER FOREARMS ARE BLACK ONLY AND KEPT IN-STOCK.
- Carbine MCTAR-17 6.125" 9.9 oz
- Extended Carbine MCTAR-17X 9.75" 12.8 oz
- Midlength MCTAR-18 8.125" 12.4 oz
- Rifle MCTAR-19 11.5" 160z
- No gunsmith installation. Simply install like factory plastic units.
- High quality at an affordable price.
- Grenade launcher or shotgun compatible with lower section removed.
- Constructed of 6061 hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service.
- MIL-STD 1913 rails.
- Solid lock-up.
- USGI T-marked for accessory location.