Midwest Industries MCTAR24G2 Gen2 10" Two Piece Free Float Handguard
LISTED IS THE LOWEST ADVERTISED PRICE ALLOWED BY AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS. WANT THE BEST DEAL? Add it to your cart and get the Valhalla Member Discount Price on Request!
Weight 11.9 oz, Length 10 inches, Width 2.3 inches, Height 2.43 inches
Midwest Industry's innovative 2 piece Free Float Forearm design allows easier installation over single piece units that require front gas block sight removal. These Quad Rail Handguards include desired laser etched USGI T-marks for accessory location and instantly improve accuracy by reducing strain on barrel harmonics. MII Generation II AR15 Forearms are sure to be the new standard for fit, finish, and value in tactical handguards. Made in USA. For installation on carbine length gas systems for a concealed look, the front sight base need to be replaced with a low profile gas block. These MI free float handguards install over the original OEM barrel nut.
Why should I Free Float my AR15 barrel?
Free-floating your AR barrel gives maximum accuracy by eliminating all hand guard forces on the barrel.
- Mid Length MCTAR-24G2 Weight: 11.9 oz.
- No removal of barrel or front sight for installation. Simply cut off the delta ring for a easy install.
- MIL-STD 1913 rails.
- USGI T-marked for accessory location.
- Constructed of 6061 hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service.
- Uninterrupted or monolithic look upper rail.
- Highest quality at an affordable price.