ABS - Arm Brace Stop
Phase 5™ Arm Brace Stop (ABS)™
• Compatible with the Sig Sauer SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
• Built in QD Sling attachment location
• Includes Allen Wrench and hardware
• Precision machined 6061 T6 USA made Billet aluminum
• Type III Hard Anodized satin black finish
• Fits tube diameters from 1.20 – 1.25
The Phase 5 ABS™ (Arm Brace Stop) is a billet aluminum arm brace receiver that locates the Sig Sauer™ SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace in most any desired location on a compatible pistol buffer tube. The ABS™ locates the Sig Sauer™ pistol stabilizing brace and prevents unwanted rotation and movement when installed correctly.
The ABS™ also includes a Built in QD feature that allows the pistol to be used in conjunction with a quick detach weapon sling system.
Dual function: Built-in QD Attachment and Sig Sauer® SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace Receiver Stop.
One side of the ABS™ is equipped with a QD sling attachment, the opposite side is a receiver for the Sig Sauer® Pistol Stabilizing Brace which prevents unwanted rotation and movement when installed correctly.
Includes (1) Arm Brace Stop, Allen wrench and hardware. Fits tube diamters from 1.20"-1.25"
Quick Detach Sling Swivel 1.25"