Spike's Tactical Pistol Upper - 8.1" CHF Cold Hammer Forged Barrel - Free Float 7" SAR3 Rail
This is a Spike's factory built and tested complete upper that is customizeable in terms of muzzle device. It includes Spike's BCG and charging handle. The Spike's Tactical Enhanced ST-15 LE upper line-up is designed as a fully Mil-spec compliant upper series for law enforcement.
This same level of quality and performance is now available to everyone, all at a price range that is affordable to shooters of any budget. Each component is manufactured to Mil-spec standards and backed by the Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: Some states and areas, like California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts require certain options and modifications. Please check with your local FFL if you have questions regarding legality as we cannot be responsible for laws in every state or county.
NOTE: This item is an NFA (less than 16" overall barrel length) upper if built as a rifle.
• 8.1", 1:7 Twist,Cold Hammer Forged, Mil-spec Barrel
• ST Optimum Profile, Pistol Length Gas System
• ST Micro Gas Block, .750" Diameter Gas Seat
• Spike's Tactical Mil-spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group
• ST SAR rail system with 3 Black Ladder Rail Covers
• Selectable Muzzle Device (Choose Option Below)
• Weight of 3lbs 2oz
OPTIONAL MUZZLE DEVICES:
Midwest Industries PBD Pistol Blast Diverter
Guntec USA Fake Suppressor Can (no sound suppression capacity-strictly appearance and thread protector)
PWS FSC556 Hybrid Device
Armageddon TriTek Hider
Milspec A2 Birdcage Hider
Adams Jet Competition Compensator
Adams Manimal Hider
Seekins 3 Prong Harmonic Hider
YHM Phantom 5C2 Hider
OTHER?? (email me if you see another you want added instead)
Build EASILY as an AR15 pistol or SBR (short barrel rifle) it with proper license (all NFA rules applying). Please check with your local FFL if you have questions regarding legality as we cannot be responsible for laws in every state or county.
No lower included. May be shipped to your door, no FFL required. NEVER PUT THIS ON A RIFLE LOWER THAT IS NOT A REGISTERED SBR! Be aware of your LOCAL, STATE, and FEDERAL LAWS before ordering. Not for sale to HI or MD.
Spike's Tactical M4 Flat Top Upper Receiver
* CNC Machined from a 7075 T6 MIL-H-6088 Forging
* Extended M4 Feed Ramps Machined before Plating
* Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rail
* MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
* Laser Engraved T-markings
* Laser Engraved ST Spider logo
* Interior MIL-L-46010 Dryfilm Lube
* Mil-Spec Ejection Port Door Assembly with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Finish
* Mil-Spec Forward Assist Assembly with Tool Steel Pawl and 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coating
* Forged Mil-Spec Charging Handle with MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
These Amazing CHF barrels are extremely durable with a 20,000+ round service life. These CHF barrels are turned to ST's New Optimum barrel Profile. The barrels have a .750" gas block seat with a properly sized gas port and the muzzle is threaded perfectly concentric with 1/2x28 threads. These CHF barrels are made to the Mil-Spec for the M249 SAW. The Cold Hammer Forging process Work Hardens the steel around a rifled mandrel, which creates the lands and grooves. These barrels are chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 Twist Rate. The barrel blanks are the correct Certified CMV material and they are also Hard Chrome lined to the M249 SAW Mil-Spec, which is almost twice as thick as the Hard Chrome on a Mil-Spec M4. The End Result is a Rifle that can be Run Hard Day after Day! Each barrel is HPT and MPI. They have Mil-Spec M4 barrel extensions, Mil-Spec Phosphate finish on the outside.
Fore End Group
* Spike's Tactical 7" SAR3 Rail System
* CNC Machined from 6061 Extrusion with MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
* Steel ST SAR3 Barrel Nut with 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coating
* Featuring 6 QD Swivel Sockets for multi-function sling attachment
Bolt Carrier Group
* Mil-Spec 8620 Tool Steel M16 Bolt Carrier with Shrouded Firing Pin
* Carrier is 18.104.22.168 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coated inside and out with 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome Bore
* Laser Engraved with ST Spider Logo
* Mil-Spec Tool Steel Carrier Key
* Carrier Key is 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coated inside and out with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome Bore
* Carrier Key is installed with Grade 8 Hardware and Properly Staked
* Bolt is CNC Machined from Carpenter-158 Steel
* Bolt is 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coated inside and out
* All Bolts are Shot Peened per current Mil-Spec Requirements
* All Bolts are Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
* Tool steel Extractor is Shot Peened, 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coated, Fitted with a Mil-Spec Black Extractor Spring Insert and Mil-Spec Viton O-Ring
* Mil-Spec Firing Pin with 18.104.22.168 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome Finish
* Mil-Spec Cam Pin with 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coating
* Mil-Spec Firing Pin Retaining Pin with 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Coating