Streamlight PolyTac LED HP High Performance Flashlight 1"
The Streamlight polytac LED HP offers a C4 LED 2-3X brighter than high Flux LED 15,000 candela peak beam intensity, 150-Lumen. All this in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer frame. Features solid state power regulation that provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Tail cap push button provides one-handed momentary or constant "on" operation. PX7 rated design, waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes, Runs 3 hours to the 10 Percent output level
- Super bright C4 LED produces up to 150 lumens
- Lightweight, waterproof nylon polymer housing is virtually indestructible
- C4 LED has a 50,000 hour lifetime and never needs replaced
- Push button tailcap "on-off" and rotating "safe" position
- High performance C4 LED is impervious to shock
Run time of up to 3 continuous hours. Waterproof 1 meter for 30 minutes. Includes batteries. Black. 5.65", 4.4 oz.
- C4 LED Technology, Impervious To Shock With A 50,000 Hour Lifetime
- Lens: Unbreakable Polycarbonate With Scratch-Resistant Coating
- 15,000 Candela Peak Beam Intensity, 150-Lumen
- 3 Hours Of Continuous Runtime To The 10-Percent Output Level
- Two (2) 3-Volt CR123A Lithium Batteries With A Shelf Life Of 10-Year
|Item Package Quantity:||1|
|Type of Bulb:||LED|
by Richard G Oct. 10, 2010
The flashlight arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I've had previous high end flashlights including a Streamlight Stinger (Police Department issued), Surefire 9N, Pelican M9, etc, and the Polytac LED HP is absolutely the brightest of them all. For the price you really can't beat it.
5 / 5
Easy To Set Up: 5 / 5
Features: 5 / 5
Meets expectations: 5 / 5
Usability: 5 / 5
Value for your money: 5 / 5
The CAA Flashlight Mount For Surefire Or Any 1 Inch Diameter assists the operator to identify threats in low-light imageconditions or darkness. The flashlight accessory by CAA permits the operator to hold the weapon with two hands while still having ready access to an illumination source. The FAS2 fits Surefire 6P, 9P and other 1" flashlights, but will accomodate other lights of similiar barrel dimensions. The CAA Quick Detach Tactical Light Holder provides push button mounting and adjustment.