Troy 7" Free Float BattleRail MRF-C Forearm AR15 Handguard
The Troy MRF is the strongest user-installed free-floating rail system in the world. Troy MRFs are available for all M16/M4 weapon systems equipped with the original factory barrel nut. The MRF’s patented mounting system reinforces the barrel nut with a sturdy clamp and anti-rotation alignment lugs. Troy MRF BattleRails provide an uninterrupted rail extension and hand guard aligned perfectly with the host weapon’s flat-top receiver.
- M4 MRF Rails Systems from Troy Industries.
- 7″ MRF-C Rail System for all M4/M16 Type Carbine.
- Adds only 4 oz. to weight of M4.
- Accepts Quick Detach 360 push-button swing swivel.
- Replaces the factory delta ring
- Installation does not require removal of the front sight or barrel
- Constructed from aircraft aluminum and finished in MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat anodize with Teflon
- Available in Black SRAI-MRF-C7BT-00 and Flat Dark Earth SRAI-MRF-C7FT-00
- Weight: 11.21 oz
- Exact Length: 7.16”
- Number of rail slots: 62
- Inner diameter: 1.36”
- Outer diameter: 1.75”
- Diameter of cooling hole: .5”
- Number of cooling holes: 28
- Gas tube channel diameter: .410”
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Coating type: MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized w/ Teflon