VLTOR CASV-KM AR-15 Keymod Handguard AR15 Forearm
The CASV-KM handguard is a drop on rail system for any AR-15 platform equipped with an M4 flat top receiver. This year we introduce the CASV-KM, with the integrated KeyMod system. The KeyMod system breaks from the traditional fixed quad rail setup and allows the operator to decide where accessories or rails are mounted. KeyMod also allows for modularity between various different manufactures’ accessories. INCLUDES 3 MODULAR KEYMOD RAILS: 2.1", 3.7", 6.2".
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- No special installation tools required
- “Piggy-Backs” onto the upper receiver
- Uses Delta Ring for solid assembly
- Rigid continuous rail section along the top
- Removable lower shield
- M203 barrel mounting compatible
- QD sling sockets on right and left side
- Compatible with all Milspec AR-15 parts and with most KeyMod mounted accessories
|Handguard length||8.99 w/ cutout for A2 sight||9.62''||12.7''|
|Weight||12.45 oz||12.7 oz||22 oz|
|Rail thickness||.480'' (top rail)||.480'' (top rail)||.480'' (top rail)|
1. Will a railed gas block fit underneath the CASV? Yes, but there is 5/8 inch of clearance from the top of the barrel to the bottom of the CASV upper handguard. You will need to measure your railed gas block to determine if it will fit.
2. Will the Noveske KX3 or a suppressor fit underneath the handguard? Yes, there is plenty of room for the KX3 or a suppressor.
3. What rear sight can I use with this handguard? You can use any we sell such as the Troy, Midwest Industries, or Diamondhead USA flip-up rear sight.