VLTOR Freedom Rail Free Floating AR15 Keymod One Piece Handguard
The VLTOR Freedom Rail is leading the way to the next generation of handguards. After evaluating feedback from customers, VLTOR designed a new lightweight, one-piece handguard that is compatible with most Mil-Spec AR-15 components. The Freedom Rail provides a strong and rigid forend that is easy to install with the provided hardware and barrel nut. This rail is offered in various popular lengths to satisfy any build. The Freedom Rail also features the KeyMod mounting system to accommodate any combination of KeyMod compatible accessories.
- Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2
- 6061 T6 Extrusion
- Easy to install
- Anti-rotational tabs
- No clocking needed to align barrel nut and gas tube
- Seven sides that incorporate KeyMod
- Stainless steel hardware
- Added clearance for greater options of gas systems
- Full length Picatinny top rail
1. Will a standard barrel nut work?
No. Please use the barrel nut INCLUDED for installation.
2. Will the Noveske KX3 fit underneath the handguard? Will a suppressor fit?
The Noveske KX3 does fit nicely underneath the Freedom Rail. Unfortunately, most suppressors will not.
3. Do you make a Freedom Rail that is compatible with .308?
We do not currently have a .308 compatible Freedom Rail available; however, our Research and Development team is exploring this area.
4. I want to know how much barrel will be protruding from the handguard. How do I measure this?
Specs measurement is taken from the barrel extension flange to the end of the handguard. You must first know the barrel length from the back of the barrel extension flange forward to determine the amount of handguard that will cover your barrel.
| ||Handguard Length||Weight||Interior Diameter|