WMD NiB-X Bolt Carrier Group BCG M16 M4 Nickel Boron Available in Semi or Full Auto M16 Weight Style
Drop-In AR-15 BCGs to increase reliability and ease cleaning and maintenance.
· Bolt – Carpenter 158 case hardened, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. Manufactured to Government drawings. Mil Spec gas rings. NiB-X coated (40% more wear resistant than Chrome).
· Extractor – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened, per Government drawings. Black extractor buffer and heavy duty spring. NiB-X coated.
· Firing Pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened, Chromed and certified per Government drawings.
· Carrier – M16 style carrier (heavy weight), 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances on inside diameters tightly controlled. NiB-X coated for durability and ease of cleaning.
· Gas Key – Hardened to USGI Specifications and attached using grade 8 hardened fasteners. Permatex No. 3D Aviation Form a gasket Type III Sealing Compound per MIL-S-45180 used on assembly. NiB-X coated. Staked per military specifications.
· Cam pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Coated.
· Rounded Hammer - Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Coated.
Read about WMD here !
Written by Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE), Chief of the Firearms Technology Branch
...M16 bolt carriers are not designed and intended solely and exclusively for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun and are not any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled. Further, an M16 bolt carrier is not a firearm as defined in the GCA or a machinegun as defined in the NFA. An M16 bolt carrier is simply a machinegun part and as such its domestic sale and possession is unregulated under the Federal firearms laws. It is not unlawful to utilize a M16 machinegun bolt carrier in a semiautomatic AR15 type rifle.