YHM AR-15 Barrels
Some barrels are chrome lined and some are melonite QPQ. See title description below.
AR15 Chrome Lined:
FLUTED: 1:9 16" (YHM-49-TF); NON-FLUTED: 1:9 16" (YHM-49-T); 1:7 16" (YHM-47-T)
1:7 20" (YHM-77-TF); 1:9 10.5" FLUTED (YHM-59-TF); 14.5" Fluted & Pinned 5C2 Hider to 16" total length 1:7
Available in 16" Diamond Fluted, or Non-fluted government profile barrels in 1:7 or 1:9 twist. Fluted 16" are 1lbs 13 oz and threaded 1/2”-28 to accept sound suppressors, flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and other accessories. All YHM barrels use .750 gas block diameter. Chambered in 5.56 NATO (allows use of .223 or 5.56 surplus ammunition). Made from chrome-moly vanadium steel , and heat treated to RC 25-32. The Fluted model featuring YHM’s diamond fluting to improve rigidity, lowers weight, and aids in barrel cooling. Includes pre-installed barrel extension WITH M4 FEED RAMPS (matching up to upper receiver M4 feed ramps) pre-set to correct headspace. Easy to replace/install for a new build or a GREAT spare at a GREAT price!
NOW AVAILABLE IN THREADED 20" FLUTED BULL BARREL FOR YOUR TACTICAL SNIPER RIFLE BUILD!
- CHROME LINED OR MELONITE QPQ (SEE TITLE BELOW)
- All Barrels Heat Treated to RC 25-32
- All Barrels include pre-installed Properly Head Spaced Barrel Extensions with M4 Feed Ramps for ease of build
- All Barrels are Threaded standard 1/2"-28 for hiders, suppressors, brakes, etc.
- All Barrels are 5.56 Chambered to allow military 5.56 or civilian .223