YHM AR-15 Barrels AR15 Chrome Lined and FLUTED: 1:9 16" (YHM-49-TF), 1:7 16" (YHM-47-TF), 1:7 20" (YHM-77-TF); NON-FLUTED: 1:9 16" (YHM-49-T) 1:7 16" (YHM-47-T)
20" SNIPER BARREL FLUTED AND NON CHROME LINED FOR ULTIMATE ACCURACY: YHM-77-F-NC
Available in 16" Diamond Fluted, or Non-fluted government profile barrels in 1:7 or 1:9 twist. Fluted 16" are 1lbs 13 oz and threaded 1/2”-28 to accept sound suppressors, flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and other accessories. All YHM barrels use .750 gas block diameter. Chambered in 5.56 NATO (allows use of .223 or 5.56 surplus ammunition). Made from chrome-moly vanadium steel , heat treated to RC 25-32, and chrome lined (EXCEPT 20" BARREL) for superior wear and easier cleaning. The Fluted model featuring YHM’s diamond fluting to improve rigidity, lowers weight, and aids in barrel cooling. Includes pre-installed barrel extension WITH M4 FEED RAMPS (matching up to upper receiver M4 feed ramps) pre-set to correct headspace. Easy to replace/install for a new build or a GREAT spare at a GREAT price!
NOW AVAILABLE IN THREADED 20" FLUTED BULL BARREL FOR YOUR TACTICAL SNIPER RIFLE BUILD!
- CHROME LINED (EXCEPT 20" SNIPER BARREL)
- All Barrels Heat Treated to RC 25-32
- All Barrels include pre-installed Properly Head Spaced Barrel Extensions with M4 Feed Ramps for ease of build
- All Barrels are Threaded standard 1/2"-28 for hiders, suppressors, brakes, etc.
- All Barrels are 5.56 Chambered to allow military 5.56 or civilian .223