20 Round RD .223 Aluminum Black Teflon AR15 Magazine NTOA APPROVED 5.56 AND CHROME SILICON SPRINGS
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds will not be shipped to; CA, HI, MA, D.C., NY, Puerto Rico, Toledo OH and Oak Park IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 12 rounds will not be shipped to; Chicago, IL
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 15 rounds will not be shipped to: NJ, Cincinnati OH., Aurora IL., South Bend IN.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 16 rounds will not be shipped to: Franklin Park, IL.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 20 rounds will not be shipped to; MD, Cleveland and Columbus OH.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 21 rounds will not be shipped to; City & County of Denver, CO.
- Magazines with a capacity of more than 35 rounds will not be shipped to; Riverdale, IL.
PERFECT FOR HUNTING AND THE RANGE!
C Products, LLC is a Vietnam Veteran owned, USA company, manufacturing magazines for M16, M4 and AR-15 weapons. C Products, LLC is the single largest manufacturer of different caliber magazines for the AR platform in the world.
20 Round Aluminum Magazine 3.0 oz. High quality, reliable mil-spec magazine Made For the AR Platform. New C Products 20rd .223/5.56 slightly curved aluminum magazine for AR15/M16 type Rifles. All of our magazines are manufactured to the highest industry standards and meet or exceed the USGI specifications. NTOA Approved, black 4 way anti-tilt follower, Chrome Silicone spring and great looking Matte Black Teflon self-lubricating finish.
All of the C Products magazines we carry come with Chrome Silicon Springs for thousands of reliable cycles with no spring related failures. All of our C Products magazines come equipped with Anti-tilt Followers for 100% feeding reliability. The finish is applied both inside and outside the magazine. When you add it all up these are the finest magazines available today and at a very affordable price.
PLEASE NOTE: C PRODUCTS RETURN POLICY: WE WILL ONLY REPLACE DEFECTIVE MAGAZINES AT NO CHARGE FOR THE LIFE OF THE PRODUCT
- Q: Chrome silicon spring versus 17/7 stainless?
A: Every spring will take a set when compressed. A 17/7 stainless spring in a 20 or 30 round magazine will take a set the first time it is compressed and will continue to do so each time the magazine is reloaded eventually losing its load. A chrome silicon spring will take a set the first time and maintain that load each time the magazine is reloaded.
- Q: Will a chrome silicon spring rust?
A: Yes, initially it will develop a slight film which will not affect the function of the spring.
- Q: Why choose C Products Magazines?
A: C Products, LLC was started as a supplier for the firearms aftermarket and has developed into a leading manufacturer of AR and other related products. They manufacture their 30 round 5.56/.223 aluminum magazines to the mil standard and they are the finest in the industry. They have passed the live fire tests at the two leading suppliers of weapons to the military. They are National Tactical Officer Association (NTOA) recommended. Our 20 and 30 round aluminum and stainless steel magazines are the only ones to be member tested and recommended by the NTOA and their logo is proudly displayed on our site. CP is the OEM for many major AR15 makers such as Bushmaster, STAG Arms, and Olympic Arms to name just a few. These magazines are in world wide use by law enforcement and the military. C Products, LLC is ISO 9001:2008 Certified (the leading manufacturing quality certification available).