Manufacturer: Daniel Defense Inc.
Add to cart
Add to Wishlist
Daniel Defense M4 URG V7 300 Blackout AR15 Upper No Sights AR-15
Daniel Defense’s new caliber option, the 300 Blackout, was originally designed to give the shooter a 30 caliber projectile which could be fired out of the AR platform without an increase in magazine size while still utilizing a standard bolt. The 300 Blackout is 7.62x35mm, which gives the shooter similar ballistic qualities as the .308 and the 7.62x39mm, the AK round, without having to give up the lightweight 5.56mm/AR platform. The 300 Blackout can still utilize standard AR magazines without a reduction in magazine capacity. Unlike the 7.62x39mm, the 300 Blackout cartridge is still light on the shoulder with similar recoil to the 5.56mm.
The Daniel Defense, v7-300 URG, new for 2013, is equipped with a single pinned low profile gas block that is drilled, taper rimed, and press fit into place to securely attach the low profile gas block to the barrel assembly. This creates a rock solid platform that will never let you down.
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine carries a 100% satisfactions guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense M4 Carbine shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your firearm in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
OPTIONAL BCG UPGRAADE: WMD NiB-X Bolt Carrier Group BCG M16 M4 Nickel Boron Available in Semi or Full Auto M16 Weight Style (put note in during checkout which style you prefer)
Drop-In AR-15 BCGs to increase reliability and ease cleaning and maintenance.
· Bolt – Carpenter 158 case hardened, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected. Manufactured to Government drawings. Mil Spec gas rings. NiB-X coated (40% more wear resistant than Chrome).
· Extractor – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened, per Government drawings. Black extractor buffer and heavy duty spring. NiB-X coated.
· Firing Pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened, Chromed and certified per Government drawings.
· Carrier – M16 style carrier (heavy weight), 8620 material, heat treated and case hardened. Manufacturing tolerances on inside diameters tightly controlled. NiB-X coated for durability and ease of cleaning.
· Gas Key – Hardened to USGI Specifications and attached using grade 8 hardened fasteners. Permatex No. 3D Aviation Form a gasket Type III Sealing Compound per MIL-S-45180 used on assembly. NiB-X coated. Staked per military specifications.
· Cam pin – Manufactured, heat treated, hardened and certified per Government drawings. NiB-X Coated.
Copyright 2020 © Valhalla Tactical Supply