Manufacturer: Eotech Holographic Weapon System
Add to cart
Add to Wishlist
NEWEST Eotech EXPS3-0 Lever Actuated Ballistic Reticle NVG Compatible HWS (Holographic Weapon Sight) or EXPS3-2 (2 Dot)
Eotech has done it again by making the best even better with this latest design for the Military. Eotech's newest model includes NVG compatibility, smallest size yet, quick detach lever, side mounted buttons and the standard Eotech 65MOA circle with 1 MOA dot. Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversly mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, the new Extreme-XPS (EXPS) features easy to adjust side buttons and a single, quick release throw lever for easy attachment and removal.
For .223 caliber 62 grain 2900 velocity M4 loads, the center dot first zero is 50 yards, second zero center dot is 200 yards and bottom of large circle is 7 yards.
3.8 in (96.5mm)
2.3 in (58.4mm)
2.9 in (73.7mm)
11.2 oz (317.5g)
1" Weaver or Mil-Std 1913 rail
3 volts, (1) 123 Lithium battery
30 settings (10 for NV)
33 ft (10m)
Approx 600 hours at nominal setting 12 at room temperature
Black or Tan
• -0: 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot (EXPS3-0)
• -2: 68 MOA ring with (2) 1 MOA dots (EXPS3-2)
• -4: 60 MOA ring with (4) 1 MOA dots (EXPS3-4)
EOTech Holographic Weapon Sight General Specifications
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Sealing: Interally fog-resistant optics
Adjustment Range (per click): Approx 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds) when zeroing
Adjustment Range: +/-40 MOA travel
Optical Surfaces: Anti-reflective coating on external surfaces
Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23 mm)
Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
Rear Window Material: 3/16" thick laminate
Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28 m) at a 3" eye relief
Brightness Settings: 20 daylight settings
10 additional settings on night vision-compatible models
Adjustable for visibility in the brightest sunlight
Compatible with Gen I through III night vision devices
Auto Battery Check Indicator: Reticle flashes on startup when battery is low
Auto Shutdown: User-controlled; shuts down at 4 or 8 hours
• EOTech reserves the right to change the product specifications at any time.
• All EOTech material is for information purposes only and does not constitute any binding obligation or agreement by EOTech; and all claims about performance and performance characteristics assume normal, responsible usage within the warranty period.
• EOTech users will often experience a point of impact shift away from the point of aim when the sight is used at a temperature different from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed. The point of aim shift may be greater the more extreme the temperature change. To achieve optimum accuracy, the sight should be re-zeroed whenever the temperature changes from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed.
• All EOTech sights exhibit a varying degree of parallax depending on operating conditions.
Copyright 2020 © Valhalla Tactical Supply