MAG310 BLACK, DARK EARTH, FOLIAGE GREEN or OD GREEN MAGPUL CTR (COMPACT/TYPE RESTRICTED) CARBINE STOCK for MIL-SPEC TUBES by Magpul Industries. Includes Rubber Buttpad - Latest model.
The patent-pending Compact/Type Restricted (CTR) stock is a drop-in replacement for the standard carbine stock body. Designed for stability, the CTR utilizes a shielded operation lever and a friction locking system that secures the stock to the buffer tube for zero movement. This is the new model with rubber buttpad included.
- Friction locking system that eliminates all stock movement
- Sloping cheek weld for improved user interface
- Ambidextrous sling mount points for OPTIONAL QD Sling Swivels, and lanyard hole
- Side mounting slots for OPTIONAL cheek risers
- Designed for Mil-spec tubes such as Colt, Stag, LMT, RUGER SR-556 etc.
- Weight: .0785 pounds without rubber butt-pad or spacer butt-pad
- Collapsed Length: 7.2" without spacer butt-pad
- Extended Length: 10.50" without spacer butt-pad
- 1 Black, Dark Earth, FOLIAGE GREEN or OD GREEN CTR Mil-spec Stock MAG-310
- 1 Magpul Rubber Buttpad INSTALLED
Will this work on my collapsible tube?
No, If your tube is Non-Milspec (diameter 1.17") like Bushmaster, Tapco, Rock River Arms, Olympic Arms, Armalite, and Leapers UTG
Yes, If your collapsible tube is Milspec (1.14" diameter) like Colt, VLTOR, Stag, LMT, or RUGER.
OPTIONAL RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES:
|Add Carbine Stock Tool: