MFT Mission First BUPSWF Flip up AR15 FRONT Sight BUIS AR-15
The Back Up Polymer Flip up Front Sight with standard iron sight elevation adjustment (BUPSWF) mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny rail and accepts any standard front post blade. A standard front sight tool is required with each click equaling the standard 1/4 MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the front post blade from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics by rising only .6" from top of Picatinny rail when folded.
Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide, MADE IN THE USA.
BUPSWF Features and Functions:
• Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
• Low profile snag resistant design
• Shroud protects front post blade from debris and impact damage
• Accepts any standard front post blade
• Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
• Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
MEPROLIGHT FRONT SIGHT
A-15/EM-16 & A2 Front NIGHT Sight, Front Sight Only "The Low-light Advantage". Get an advanced low light sight for less than the cost of most standard BUIS!