The Phase 5™ Extended Bolt Release V3 was built on the legacy of the patented monolithic EBRv2 and EBRv2-SC levers, with several design upgrades.
The Extended Bolt Release Version 3 was designed to be compatible with all mil spec AR-15/M16 receiver sets as well as many billet, side charging, and even left-handed weapons.
The EBRv3 gives the operator the ability to reload quicker, clear jams more efficiently, and eliminates unnecessary hand movements during some operations by extending the lever into the trigger well for access on the right side of the weapon.
Like it’s predecessors, this is a one-piece replacement part for the mil spec bolt catch found in all AR-15/M16 lower parts kits and is a great upgrade for both right and left-handed shooters. The Phase 5 Extended Bolt Releases are depended on and trusted by tactical trainers and LE officers worldwide.
- Heat treated, 8620 high strength carbon steel, same as a mil spec bolt catch.
- Secure patented monolithic design, direct replacement component, no screws to come loose.
- Low profile bolt catch, fits many aftermarket billet upper receivers and most side charging upper receivers.
- Grip serrations added to elbow and end of Extended Bolt Release lever.
- Improved magazine follower catch.
- Larger index finger tab for bolt release.
Compatibility: The EBRv3 is compatible with nearly all AR-15/M16 platform rifles and pistols. This includes many side charging upper receivers, and billet receivers that cannot accept a bolt-on Extended Bolt Release. In general, if the weapon accepts a mil spec bolt catch, the V3 will be compatible.
The EBRv3 is specially designed to be compatible with a wide variety of side-charging upper receivers.
EBRV2/308 IS COMPATIBLE WITH DPMS GEN I PLATFORM ONLY. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DPMS GEN2 SMALL FRAME OR ARMALITE 308.
- Weight: 0.7oz
- Finish: Manganese Black Phosphate
- (1) EBRv3 Lever
- (1) 3/32 Roll Pin